Tuesday 7 May 2019

Sleepover

Ring ring ring!!!! I heard the bell and in front of my door was  Jack my friend came to my house for a sleepover it was on Friday when he came I got surprised and first thing I said was hello and he replied hi and he rushed inside my house and started to play roblox I ran after but he was too fast! then I finally found him and I said "hey what are you doing" I am playing roblox"said jack" and I said you want some cake and  he said yes what flavor I said chocolate he said yes after we ate cake me and jack went to pick some apples,feijos and pumkins we set a contest who can pick the most and jack won then it was bed time  jack and me were sleeping in the same room and my sister and my brother were sleeping in there own rooms. The end



Thanks for reading what I did in the holidays 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.