Friday 13 December 2019

Thank you Owairaka

I've had a great time in this school but now I am leaving its time to say good bye.
Thank you Mr Pressnell for selecting me for the soccer tournament it was really fun I really liked playing soccer against other schools you made me so happy.
My favourite memories are Choose Tuesday. I really liked Coding because Ms Mills you made it so easy for me, also I really like making games especially moving games, my favourite game was the clicker game.
And boot camp, thank you Mr Lions and Ms O'Shea for helping me get fit and get faster the exercises were hard but I accepted the challenge.
I will miss everyone.
Also thanks Ms Burt for your help with everything, helping me with math and other subjects and my past teachers your all great help this is my last blog post.
Thanks Ms Green and Ms Burt for hosting the No Culture groups it was really fun Piskel, games and the culture studies.
My favourite teacher was Mr D. He was really nice. My second is Ms Burt you were really nice and third is Mr Folder you were all really helpful.
Thanks to all my friends you were really helpful Jack, Samuel, Nuradiin, Alan, Chris, Zudais, Cole, Emacyn, Katana, Haider, Bilal, Richard and Pavan. I will come and visit this school when I am a year 7.
Good bye Owairaka

From Yusuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.