Friday 23 August 2019

Fitness

Hello everyone every Tuesday and Thursday we do fitness  theses are the different activity's  Yoga running, sprinting, relays  and skipping and dancing, Today we did running we had to run 3 laps and I finished 3 and then I had asthma so I went to the office and then I took one puff and then I tried doing one again and then it finished and I checked the expiry date and it said January 2019!! and I got shocked then I told the office I am going to bring more tomorrow then I left to go to running and

running was over and then I remembered that we have to go to yoga and I was late so then 
I went inside the hall and joined in we did planks cows and worrier poses and my favorite pose was the plank it was really easy for me and at the end we did some breathing exercises then it was time to go to your class and these sessions were fun. 


thanks for reading my blog and visiting blog you later Yusuf 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.