Thursday 24 October 2019

The Holidays

I am writing this because this is what I did on the holidays  and my audience is you guys.On the second week of the 2 weeks Holidays, Thursday it was my birthday I woke up and straight and ate Milo (the cereal ) It smelled yum I felt like I was a King it was my first time eating Milo I wonder how it would taste like then I tasted it, it tasted like fresh cereal that is only for kings 5 minutes later I finished that was tasty and brushed my teeth and then rushed to my tablet I touched my tablet it felt so good going on technology.


to text everyone on
Hangouts first I texted Zudais and said its my birthday wanna call he said "ok"
so we went on a call we chatted about beyblades  and played beyblade burst  turbo but then he had to I heard  my dad say I am going  to go buy the cake and i texted Jack and said its my birthday but he was not on and neither did Samuel

but then I went on my Laptop to play Roblox I played saber simulator just then my mum, brother and sister woke up at the same time and then my dad arrived with the cake we all played a little bit just before  we ate the cake my mum, brothers, sister and dad gave me my presents my oldest brother gave me a Nerf gun my other brother gave me a new phone and my sister gave me a watch my mum and dad gave me new Xbox games I straight said lets go eat cake then we ate some cake and then did whatever we wanted to do The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.