Thursday 7 November 2019

Athletics

Hello everyone My name is Yusuf and on Tuesday Owairaka had there athletics at Lovelock track My favorite was sprints I did a 100 meter and 400 meter race  on my 100 meter race I placed first 2 times but then in the finals I came  second but I only lost by a millimeter but I accepted  it the person who beat me was Vinnie not blaming anything on him he won fair and square. on the 400 meter sprints I came 4th I think I thought 400 meters was short but it was really tiring then after all the activity was done then the girls and the teachers came and it was class relay time. I started first my teacher Ms Burt said that she is going to give us a full block of free time if we win and me,Alan, Emacyn and Katana  said ok so Mr Lions said on your marks! get set go and I ran my full speed and handed it to Emacyn then she ran to Katana and Katana went as fast as lightning and gave it to Alan and Alan crossed the finished line and I screamed and ran to Alan and said lets go then we went back to school and that took an hour. 
the End 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.