Tuesday 12 November 2019

Time Traveller

Time Traveller


The characters when they speak --->Dad Mum George storyteller 
It was a normal fine day until something  that no one saw coming….


“Mum Dad can we go to the park”sure George“Thanks” 
“Put on a jacket son” “ok let’s go”wait up for us George” “ahh” “did you trip over this thing” “Yeah” “are you ok” “Yes” “let me see” “ok” “its shiny brown”since that day dad has been studying it after two days of research “I finally found what it is and I fixed it” click clock click clock “it’s a time Machine” The clock was the key to everything; the key to moving through time and space. “Let’s time travel to when we have rough times” “ok dad” “lets goo”.

The end 
Hello Bloggers I hope you liked my time traveller story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.